Working For You Since 1977

Contact us to schedule a free consultation. 713-645-0170

Wage and Hour Dispute Lawyer in the Houston Area

Standing Up for Workers Throughout Texas

When an employer is refusing to pay you for overtime, meal time or break time, or denying your right to types of breaks, you may have grounds upon which to file a wage and hour claim against the employer. If you are facing this type of employment law issue, it is essential that you enlist the assistance of a dedicated and skilled employee advocate.

If you have questions or concerns about how to pursue wage and hour disputes, including overtime disputes and unpaid wages, turn to the office of Rendon & Associates. Based in Houston, Texas, we have more than 35 years of experience helping workers across the state get the pay they deserve. We have a full understanding of the state and federal laws that apply in wage and hour dispute matters, and can advise you of how these laws may apply to your specific situation.

Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable wage and hour dispute lawyer. Call our toll-free phone number now: 855-645-0170. You can also e-mail or fax us. Se habla español.

Types of Unpaid Wage Cases
Our firm confidently handles a wide variety of unpaid wage dispute matters, including those involving:

  • Overtime
  • Meal breaks
  • Other breaks
  • Unpaid sales commissions

In some cases, employees may be misclassified in order for the employer to pay them a different wage. However, an employer may be responsible for back wages if it is determined that an employee was misclassified for the benefit of the employer. Our attorneys can evaluate your situation and determine how to proceed with the matter.

Federal Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
In addition to handling wage and hour disputes, our firm also represents the rights of injured federal employees. Employees of any federal agency, such as the United States Postal Service (USPS), Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and United States Customs and Border Patrol (CBP), may be entitled to many different types of coverages through federal workers’ compensation programs. We help injured and ill employees fight for:

  • Lost wages to compensate for time off work. This is also sometimes referred to as “total temporary disability” or “periodic roll.”
  • Medical expenses that are due to the injury sustained or illness contracted as a result of your job.
  • Schedule award, separate from lost wages, which is a payment designed to compensate you if your injury or illness has resulted in the permanent loss of some body function.

Contact a Houston Wage and Hour Dispute Attorney Today
You need the assistance of a lawyer who fully understands the Texas and federal employment laws in order to help you understand your rights. Contact us today by calling 855-645-0170 to schedule your free initial consultation to discuss your federal workers’ compensation claim. We understand and speak Spanish fluently.